California-Northern
Options

Update on FMIL

Thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes ladies!  FMIL is still in the hospital but they have ruled out swine flu...thank goodness!  She does have pnuemonia and lots of fluid on her lungs.  She isn't getting enough oxygen on her own so she'll be in the hospital until the doctor sees that her oxygen count stays at a normal rate without her being on oxygen.  So...we're still hoping it'll be soon...tomorrow at the latest as the rehearsal dinner is at her house Friday night! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on FMIL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear they've ruled out swine flu!  I hope they're able to help her feel better quickly.  Thoughts are with you all!
  • Options
    lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear they ruled out swine flu. Hopefully rest, doctors care, and the idea of your wedding coming up will give her the strength to get better. thoughts your way!!!
  • Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear the update. I hope she gets better in time for the rehearsal dinner, and definitely in time for the wedding!
  • Options
    DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thinking good thoughts for you Mary!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good news that it isn't swine flu!  I hope that she gets released today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy to hear that she doesn't have the swine flu.  Good thoughts for her continued recovery. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!!! I am so sorry to hear she is ill, but glad it isnt the swine flu! Good thoughts your way!
    imageimageimage
    Jeff and Lindsey 10.02.09
    **Baby Dust to my BFPBs FlyPink (Noah is here) and Maleigh (Mason has arrived)**

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards