Washington-Seattle
Options

E-Pics!

Here's a link to our engagement pics! This is the first cut, so they are not retouched or anything...I think they are so cute! Enjoy!http://horizonphoto.net/slideshows/SaraPaul/

Re: E-Pics!

• Options
    RachCSHRachCSH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys have the most amazing smiles!! The pics are adorable :)
  • Options
    LMMH09LMMH09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are so freaking cute! I had the biggest smile on my face looing at them :)
  • Options
    rollenburollenbu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those came out super cute!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    teacherpigletteacherpiglet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pictures!  I love how you two are laughing and smiling in most of your pics.  You have the best smiles!  What a happy couple! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are so cute! And you look very natural which I think makes them better. Who is your photographer? I am in the very very beginning stages of wedding planning so have been hovering quite a bit...
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa-My photographer is Alison Clinton, she is amazing! She is based in Centralia but travels from Portland to Seattle to do weddings and everywhere in between! Check her out at:www.horizonphoto.net (she does have some wedding galleries up to look at online :) )
  • Options
    alycokeralycoker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG SARA! Those are so freakin cute! I heart you two!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara! Those are fantastic! I just want to know what EXACTLY were you whispering in his ear to make him smile that big, hmmmmm?The other girls were so right when they commented on your smiles...like a friggin' Colgate commercial!
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys pictures came out so great. Your smiles are so contagious and you make a very cute couple. Thanks for sharing your e-pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At risk of sounding like a broken record, those are really cute! 
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i giggled the whole time i looked at them. FI was wondering but i could tell you guys were having the best time and laughing and it made me smile. i love the pics on that trail. congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards