New York-Upstate

Albany Alterations

Hi!  My dress is from a bridal shop down south, but I live in Albany. Does anybody have any recommendations for a reputable place that does alterations on wedding dresses? I have a very petite frame so I need my dress taken in pretty much in every manner possible!  Thanks!

Re: Albany Alterations

• edited December 2011
    Many girls on this board recommennd Maria's on Carmen Rd 518-355-0980.  From that advice I've since had another friend have her wedding gown altered and two of my bridesmaids went to her for their bm dresses, she's done a great job and is very reasonable.  GL.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I will have to check her out!
  • edited December 2011
    We were introduced a few months ago to a woman in loudonville who works out of a shop in her basement. She designed and made dresses from scratch for 19 years and does alterations on all sorts of dresses including crazy prices bagdley mischkas (I know I butchered that). If you want the info, let me know drop an email to gapchica55 at hotmail. She had to take 2 panels out of my dress and I am seeing it in 2 weeks she also had to do major alterations on my mother's dress who has lost 40 lbs! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards