Backstory here, we got engaged last November but after I found out I was pregnant we decided to wait to do the engagement pics until this year.
So we have our photographer (booked him back in August) and set a date of November 15th to do the pictures...it rains all day and is cold and nasty, so we reschedule for December 5th. I check the forecast today (1 week out I know things could change but still..) and 60% chance of rain ALL DAY LONG. The entire rest of the week is absolutely gorgeous and like 60's-70's (in NC in December that is a treat!). With FI's schedule and him having to have the day off so my mom can watch him while we do pics that afternoon its hard scheduling these sessions so I am praying that either the weather changes or we can change the date to Tues or Thurs (FX!)