Delaware

Evite........

Is an Evite okay for Bachelorette party? Or, should something be mailed? What do you think?Right now we are planning on doing a blue rocks game and the drinks after.

Re: Evite........

• edited December 2011
    I would think thats ok....
  • edited December 2011
    I am a little confused...Are you planning the b-party, or are your girls?  Usually, the bridesmaids plan it, not the bride.  From what I have been told/read, it's okay to give suggestions to the BMs/MOH, but in the end, it's up to them to plan it.  If you are planning it, I would think it would be more along the lines of a bridal party GTG.  Maybe I am wrong...Anywho, if your girls are planning it, I would leave it up to them.  If you are planning it, do what you think is comfortable for the level of formality of the event.  In this case, I would think either an evite or a simple printed sheet of paper would do just fine.
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely don't need formal bachelorette party invitations.  E-vite is great!
  • edited December 2011
    For all the b-party's I've been to, they've used evite. My sis is using mypunchbowl.com for my b-party invite.
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun!I think evite is fine.  I know there were no formal invitations to mine.  It was word of mouth and e-mail.  I was also involved in the planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards