Chinese Weddings

Calendar for auspicious day 2010

Does anyone know if the calendar for auspicious day for wedding in 2010 is out yet? Ugh, my parents still haven't received the book yet, and as you all know, venues get booked a year in advance! My FI and I are planning to get married sometime in June 2010 and now it's almost August! My FI's family has been asking me everytime I visit them.... *doh*

Re: Calendar for auspicious day 2010

• LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think the book is out yet until the end of this year. There was a website based in HK that some of us used but I can't find that website anymore. Maybe someone else still has the link? Try googling "tung sing" to see what you'll find.
  • edited December 2011
    I was just looking through my old emails to try to find the link that was posted in my thread about this months ago, and I [i]think[/i] this is the one -- good luck! We had a heck of a time trying to find a good date for us, and my parents used this only as a guide before calling an adviser to ask about it. I guess some people don't believe it till they see the real deal book. http://mindcity.sina.com.hk/MC-lunar/index.cgi
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, take out the
  • LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, just to add onto Alko, not sure if the site is that reliable. But it's the best you probably have for now. Most people don't trust anything but the book.
  • isyuwonoisyuwono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies, I have shown the website to my parents. They came up with June 5, 2010. But they still want to see the book, to make sure that the website matches the book. Arrghhh.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards