Delaware

Good Morning!

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you all enjoy your weekend! :)

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!! I can't believe I'm awake already, but the anxiety is getting to me...taking the nursing boards today, and getting in my last 2 hours of studying...But after this, I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! Good Luck Donna!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday everyone!!  Donna- you will ROCK the nursing boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What is everyone doing this weekend?I'm not doing a darn thing...was going to go to the beach but, not sure.  no work for me this weekend and my house really needs to be cleaned-my living room is filled with gifts. 
  • edited December 2011
    Donna, I know you will do GREAT on your boards!  Tons of knottie vibes your way!Lura, you must have made out like a bandit ;)This weekend, well, not much at all!  Right now, I am trying to contact stupid Facebook, because I have been getting a "unavailable due to Site Maintanence" for the past 14 hours, and it's really annoying!  Any suggestions on how to get it fixed, and has anyone had this happen to them?
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MORNING! Donna - You will do fabulous on the boards! No worries :) My weekend: Try to keep cleaning up the house and getting things organized. Mike is going to do a check of my car on Sunday when he is off (general oil change and the like) because on the 8th I am driving to NYC with a friend from NJ for a mutal friend's housewarming. That should be fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!!Donna - Good luck!!!Tonight DH took off to spend the night with me and my son.  That makes me soooo happy!  :-)  I usually only get to see him on the Saturday and part of Sunday.  So we will probably go out to dinner and maybe take my son to Rita's or to get ice cream.Tomorrow - we are going school shopping for my son.  Kohls and JC Penny's are bothing having pretty good sales.  After that we are driving down to Millsboro to pick out a new puppy.  Then spending the rest of the day at the beach.Sunday - laying by the pool until I go to work at my pt job.
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AWW a new puppy! How fun! :) Don't forget to post photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Donna - Good Luck!  Your gonna kick butt!  :) Amber - what kind of puppy???  I want a puppy! Lura - my living room looked like that for a week or so after the shower, until Tony finally looked at me and was like, I cant live wiith this all over!  So its all relocated to my guest room - I have no idea where Im goig to put it all ever after I can use it!
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting a Shorkie (yorkie + shitzu).  There are 5 to choose from (3 females and 2 males).  We get to pick her out and put a deposit but won't be able to bring her home for another 4 weeks.  I'm so excited!
  • edited December 2011
    awww - so cute!  Take lots of pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards