Maine

dressing for e-pics

Hey everyone!I recently asked for suggestions about dressing for e-pics, and just found this really great advice from photographer Michele Stapleton's blog. She's not a wedding photographer, I don't think, but she does portraits and had lots of good advice about looking your best, so I thought I'd share:[url]http://www.michelestapleton.com/blog/photography-maine/portrait-session/[/url]
Anniversary

Re: dressing for e-pics

• edited December 2011
    hmmmm.....  looks like I need to go shopping again.  :)I just bought FI and I white shirts for our engagement shoot...  Although, I LOVE Angeliza's pictures, and she and her FI are wearing white...Thanks for sharing this article.
  • edited December 2011
    Awww, thanks Chayer!! :) A talented photographer can make you look good no matter what you wear, but those are actually pretty good guidelines. Looking back I do wish I had worn some darker colors and avoided the printed top I wore for the first few.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh dear, I've caused problems! :) Maybe keep the white shirts but bring some dark ones too. We are hopefully doing out pictures near the ocean, so it seems weird to me to wear black shirts -- doesn't really scream ocean or summer to me. I think black is a little harsh, so maybe if we do dark, we'll do a color.I'm sure it will turn out wonderful!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards