Getting in Shape

NGISR- I'm such a dork

So Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale are filming a movie this month just a mile from my house.....what are the odds I might run into Christian at dunkin donuts?! Umm....he's magically delicious! My FI is such a dork, he said we should start practicing our marky-mark and the funky bunch routine in case we run into him hahaha - then he starts singing NKOTB songs.....I was like wrong Wahlberg hun!Just had to share my school girl giggles with someone - nothing EVER happens around here. Happy Friday!

Re: NGISR- I'm such a dork

• I love Christian Bale...and have forever...Newsies and Swing Kids anyone??(I might be able to sing the entire Newsies soundtrack...I'm not gonna lie...)
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • don't forget little women!....<sigh> I totally still have newsies on VHS.I can't even care that he's supposedly a huge jerk - I just won't believe it!
  • It is funny because FI has a little man crush on him too because of Batman...totally different reasons for our crushes (secretly FI wishes he were a superhero), but we both love him!
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Please stalk both of them for us! The most exciting thing that happens in CO Springs is when Dog the Bounty Hunter is in town filming. NOT as cool as Marky Mark and Batman!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hah!  My FI and I love Dog the Bounty Hunter!  Did you notice how much weight his wife lost?  It looks like she maybe got surgery or something, but she looks great!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    My husband would have died, he loves Christian Bale. Have you ever seen the SNL skit of mark wahlburg talking to animals from this past season - SO FUNNY! I would totally quote it if I saw him, "say hi to your mother for me!".
  • NEWSIES!  I loved that movie!  Christian Bale was totally my favorite from that.  Any movie with him and Mark Wahlberg is going to be so good...Marky Mark totally grew up into a serious respectably actor!  Who knew?I think you should DEF go stalk him...a mile from your house is nothing!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • haha I know, the street is all blocked off and they only let residents down that can prove residency. I can't imagine where they are staying around here...must be in boston I'd have to guess. I do think the say hi to your mother for me would be much  better than a funky bunch routine, I totally forgot about that one hahaha!
  • I'm SO jealous.  Please have your camera on hand at all times! 
  • I heard they were filming scenes at Top Donut and at the old movie theater in Chelmsford too... FSIL's bf got a notice on his car last weekend that he couldn't park on the street because they were going to be filming the movie. Its exciting!! And I totally love Dog the Bounty Hunter...
  • THAT'S why the movie theater is all borded up now hmmmm didn't know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards