Hawaii
Options

Sole Mates - just got them!

Just wanted to pass on that it's free shipping if you order 2 or more right now - I ordered them last week and they came in just a couple of days.  Ordered 2-for me and BM.  Haven't tried them yet, but they are only $10...

Re: Sole Mates - just got them!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hope you like how it looks!  PIP on the shoe?  I was going to use them if I had to wear heels in the grass. did you take most of the pics sat nite?  Did you post?  I don't think I saw... if you post pics of the GTG, I'll reply with the couple that I took.  It was nice meeting you!
  • Options
    ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good idea - I'll put them on my shoe and take a pic.  I have the pictures, but keep forgetting to download them.  I'll do it this weekend so I can PIP them.  It was nice meeting you too - I had a lot of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I keep thinking I need to pick them up.
  • Options
    lindasuklindasuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine a few weeks ago, but i had to pay for shipping. :( I bought them for my wedding shoes since i'll be getting married on grass. I can't wait to try them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have pictures but I used them for the wedding day and all six of my BM's used the ones i gave them since the ceremony was at Lanikuhonua they were awesome totally suggest them for outdoor ceremony
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww man i forgot to order!!! my weddin is in a week!!!!
    KatluvsJohn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you order them from?
  • Options
    ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just through their direct website - http://www.thesolemates.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards