Wedding Woes
Options

Oh, V, my dear

I've had 6 of the 10 on that list. I won't tell you which ones. *smooches*
"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: Oh, V, my dear

• Options
    Ooo really. Brave!!!! I would also really like to try tongue. We used to have a really great French restaurant in this damn town, with some high end French chef who retired here and then decided to open a restaurant. But that was before I had developed any sort of palate at all, so I never went. No there's really no place that does the out of the ordinary cooking.
  • Options
    I can't even contemplate Tongue.  I don't want to taste anything that can taste me back.
  • Options
    V do you have any Vietnamese restaurants? They have tongue but it's called something different.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Um, its dead. Also, I believe most dishes call for the tatebuds to be scraped off.
  • Options
    doesn't matter. Can't do it. I also can't do organs. H loves chopped liver. I can't even think about it without getting queasy.
  • Options
    We have one. We keep meaning to go to it, we just never thinkg about it. Its not on our normal routes. Ill look into it. Thanks, L.
  • Options
    Ive had liver. I just dont like the smell.
  • Options
    This is gross, but I believe you boil the tongue and then remove the first layer? 
  • Options
    Done that too, V.Yes, O, that's how you begin to prepare it. I'm from the Louisiana with an islander for a father. I've eaten a great number of things that other people would side eye.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    V, go to the Vietnamese place regardless. Pho is super tasty on a cold day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i2i will L on the Pho issue. It is great when it is cold. I don't know why, but I don't think I could eat organs. It is not like they are a huge departure from muscle, but my mind won't let me go there. Especially not brain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards