Florida-South Florida
Options

Beach mansion or Beach hotel? RO

Which one would you prefer for your wedding? I'm torn between Marriott South Beach and a Mansion/Villa on the water. Help from New York! Thanks : )

Re: Beach mansion or Beach hotel? RO

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A mansion would be so cool and original (we looked into it but didnt find anything) but going with a hotel, esp that one that gorgeous, is probably more convenient as far as OOT guests staying where the reception is.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Jillian. Mansion would be unique but as far as hotel, it would be more convinient for OOT guests.
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Completely agree with the PPs that a hotel is more convenient for your guests. Another thing to consider is bringing in everything yourself (food, cake, alcohol) at the mansion versus a complete package from the hotel.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the PP's...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards