Florida-West Coast
Options

DJ/steel Pan

Can anyone recommend a DJ for our wedding reception on Captiva Island?  I am looking for someone who is up to date and does not play all of that typical, hokey wedding music and also low key when it comes to mc'ing.  I am also looking for someone to play the steel pan for our ceremony and cocktail hour.  Any suggestions?

Re: DJ/steel Pan

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Josh at www.SteelPanSounds.net. We used him for our wedding and he did a excellent job!! If you want to check him out he typically can be found on Saturdays playing at the Don CeSar pool (that is if he is not working a wedding). HTH!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just used Dan Confrey from Danny Morgan Music (Thank You For The Dance Entertainment). He was awesome!!!! He also played steel drums during the cocktain hour for us. Our wedding was on Sanibel Island at Casa Ybel on July 5th. I would highly recommend him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Mark Dupuy from Danny Morgan for my wedding in Sanibel.  He was wonderful...even learned how to play some Disney songs on the Steel Pan for my ceremony.http://www.markdupuy.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards