South Carolina-Charleston

spray tan

any suggestions for a place that does really good spray tans in the Charleston area? I've never had a spray tan before... i'm ususally really tan but I haven't lived at the beach in 2 yrs so now my color is really blah & dont wanna see wedding pictures of myself with blah colored skin.TIA

Re: spray tan

• aewattsaewatts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not that I condone exposing yourself to UV rays, but if you naturally can tan easily, why don't you get a few tanning bed sessions? Go just a few minutes for a week or so, then bump it up a few times and you should be good to go! How far away is the wedding?PS I say this because I've never had a spray tan, and my friends that have, I have not liked  - at ll! I feel like you can tell :/ Maybe it's just me. It's definitely the healthier decision, though.
  • shannjeffshannjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    definitely dont go to planet beach's spray tan in mount pleasant...i went there before a wedding and not only could i barely breathe(you should be able to breathe in between it spraying you)the fumes, i got a streaky tan that my future mother in law kept talking and laughing about...i think i heard that stella nova might have something better and am looking into that for myself(i'm pale as a ghost!) wish i had better info for you!
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine goes to Sine Cera in Mount Pleasant and I think it looks great.  She said she goes two days before an event, as it looks best on the third day.  I would def go try it out first.  I thought about doing this but in the end was just too nervous about something going wrong!  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SCJess85SCJess85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the girl that does it at Elysium salon in Mt. Pleasant by brickyard plantation. She did a really great job and it looked natural which is amazing seeing as how I am pale with freckles. It was only $35 plus tip.
  • edited December 2011
    Elysium is now Sine Cera Salon.   They moved to the Bilo shopping center on the IOP Connector.  I go to her and she is great!  Her name is Charity.  Let someone spray you.  Don't trust the machine to do it for you!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks yall! much appreciated
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards