Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Newburyport question

Afternoon ladies, I am usually on the NH board but need your assistance.  My fiance and I are having our engagement photo session in Newburyport next weekend.  Does anyone have any suggestions for our photographer?  Cute parks or areas?  TIA!

Re: Newburyport question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did mine in Newburyport. We did some in a random field, some on the waterfront and some downtown in front of buildings. Let me know if you see anything you like, I can get the exact location for you. http://www.lexiphotographyblog.com/2009/06/liz-joel-engagement.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are supposed to be doing our e-pics this Sunday (weather permitting) in Newburyport. We plan to shoot downtown near the pier with the boats, and then against some of the awesome brick buildings and landmarks in the center of town. Then for the second location we are heading to Plum Island- all the way to the end and doing some shots on the beach, boardwalk, and in front of the lighthouse. GL and HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out my planning bio. We did our epics in 3 locations in Newbuyport - Maudslay State Park, Plum Island, and downtown Newburyport on the boardwalk. We loved all three, but Maudslay the most because of all the flowering trees/shrubs. Don't think they're flowering too much right now, though. I've also seen really cute pics done in downtown Newburyport in areas other than the boardwalk. Good luck
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ABColeslawABColeslaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh definately check out Maudsley State Park, the vegitable and rose gardens are both gorgeous, plus there are small bridges that are awesome.  You can also check out Plum Island and downtown NP on the boardwalk and surrounding lawns.  You'll have plenty of Photo ops!  I live right next door to NP...so we are there all  the time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    To the bride who is going to do pictures Sunday - Yankee Homecoming is this weekend and there is a big parade down High Street. A lot of the streets are closed off. Might want to check out your route before going.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input ladies!  I will send along the suggestions to our photographer.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jthennigar- Your e-pics are great!  And you and your husband were on HC’s track team?  I was a thrower for Lehigh- graduated in 2001.  J
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nsh,Thank you- we are actually doing the pictures at 6pm (my parents live there) so I think we will be okay. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards