California-Northern
Options

Program info

What did you or are you putting on/in your programs? How much is too much?
Dancing Through Life
BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker
Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
EDD 10-28-12

Re: Program info

• Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on putting in the names of our parents, officiant, and bridal party; sort of a "schedule" for what will occur during the ceremony and in what order; and explanations of Jewish wedding ceremony customs that some people might not be familiar with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are putting the names of everyone in the ceremony, the ceremony order, a history of the venue (we needed a historical venue to better explain the lack of church), and then  we are adding a crossword puzzle, so that guests have something to do while waiting. Also and in memory of page, and probably a thank you to our families. This would make an 8 page instead of 4 page program, hopefully not too much
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a very simple progam with just the basics: Names of parents, wedding party, ushers, readers and officiant. We had a short and non-denominational ceremony so having any more than that on the program would not have made sense for us.
  • Options
    Roni.CedraRoni.Cedra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having the bridal party, the liturgy, and a thank you. I think that is all (we may add a memorial page... )
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The photos in my bio aren't great quality so they are kind of hard to read, but you can check them out.We mostly had- Ceremony, Family, Wedding Party, and a Thank you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having the wedding party, ushers, and parents listed; the order of the ceremony; and the thank you and "in memory of" on one page together. So 4 pages total.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards