Florida-Central Florida
Options

Happy Friday! :)

Re: Happy Friday! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Robert is getting teeth pulled this morning, so I'm bringing him a smoothie after work and watching tv while he sleeps. :) Tomorrow - CAKE TASTING!!!!!!!! I <3 Heather!  and babysitting in the evening. Sunday - Church and going to pick up a dresser I found on CL. Wow, I'm lame...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Make sure you bring him a spoon! He can't suck through a straw after getting teeth pulled or he can risk an excrutiating dry socket. Ugh. I'm going to Orlando, hanging out with my buddy DK and then sleeping over MrsKocher's and doing DiY projects. Sunday we're getting pedis :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'm a big fan of dry socket - NOT - I got it in ALL 4 when my widsom teeth were pulled. FI def gets a spoon.  And some Matzo ball soup from Too Jay's :) YAY for Pedi's!  I was putting my socks on this morning and my toes are so bad, I can't remember what color was on them before they go in this condition lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - hopefully going to see a good friend's new baby girl!!Saturday - finishing my last assignment for a class (!!!), then going bowling in the evening with some friends.Sunday - Meeting with my DOC.
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to have a lame weekend :-\  Tonight... cleaning and laundry (usually do this on Sat. mornings but I'll be out of town tomorrow), Saturday... Tampa for a my BILs dads funeral :-(  Sunday... hopefully laying out, maybe go to the mall, finish laundry, give nala a bath, maybe take a trip to bed bath and beyond lol
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Amy00005Amy00005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- packing up my stuff to stay at FI's house because we are having company at my house and I always get kicked out of my room when there's company. So annoying.... Tomorrow morning go to Bible study at Starbucks and indulging in a java chip frap. Then apartment shopping with the FI, then off to work for the evening for me. Sunday- church and then FI's little sister's 16th b-day party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I'm meeting a friend's new baby too!  I'm excited, she's 10 days old and I haven't seen her yet.  After that, I'm hoping to go out to eat.  I've been craving some Fuji Sushi ever since we got back from vacation. Tomorrow we leave for the beach for the weekend.  DH's family rents a beach house for a few weeks each summer and they'll be there the whole time.  I, on the other hand, will go Sat and Sun, then have to go back to work on Monday.  Since DH is a teacher, he gets to live it up at the beach too all week, boo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - noshing on CAKE! Woo! I hope we can agree on flavors. Probably watching a movie Tomorrow...Mani/Pedi while FI is golfing, going to dinner with FI's family for my b-daySunday-Not sure, probably going over to friend's to hang out, see my "nieces" and give her her b-day gift
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I had a wonderful weekend planned but now we will see due to Fi being sick :( But tomorrow is my Bday!! Yay for that and it is our nephews 1st birthday on Sunday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Hanging out at home with FI and our furbabies...trying out a new recipe I got from Publix..Tuna Cakes...like crab cakes but with Tuna...and trying the Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries...Saturday: Meeting FSIL and her family at Cracker Barrel on their way up to South Carolina...they are from Boca...so they are going to stop to visit for a little bit...then taking some stuff back to Old Time Pottery...and then FI and I are going to one of my co-teacher's blow out end of summer celebration!!! Can't wait for that one! No one parties like teachers!Sunday: Going to Old Navy with my BFF and her son to do some damage...but I have the friends and family coupon and I heard they have some new stuff just in! Yes!!! Have a safe and fun weekend ladies!!
  • Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - Laundry & cleaning houseSaturday - Entertaining/Hosting to 20 high schoolers in band :) and helping them make shirts for their clarinet sections..Organize ALLLLLL the wedding crap I have around the house into one area/room/out of the way :\Sunday - Islands of Adventure with the family! and make a list of all the wedding stuff I need to buy :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards