Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Urgent: Help needed re: B-pics

Help!  I wasn't going to do these, so got a late start. Contacted Agnieszka Wormus and booked for November (after the wedding) maybe for an x-mas gift.Anyway, she now has a space open NEXT SUNDAY.  Can anyone help me to figure out not just what to wear, but most especially WHERE to buy it?  I don't have time now for any online orders so any stores in or around Boston?I have a tough shape to buy for 36DDD top and Medium/small bottom... HELP!

Re: Urgent: Help needed re: B-pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found almost all me outfits at Fredrick's Of Hollywood.  I went to the one in North Attleboro.  I'm not sure if there's one closer to Boston.  I also got a few things at VS.  GL!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the Lady Grace superstore in Quincy. I know they carry a lot of  lingerie for women with larger bra sizes. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  This is stressful, I am going tonight!  And eating nothing but celery for a week...
  • Options
    zerikazzerikaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definately try Frederick's, but I also got a few at Macy's.  They had a ton of stuff on sale.  They actually had some super cute stuff there.  I went to the one in Burlington.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I'll be at that session too! :)How about intimacy?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a coincidence, I just added this morning and I'm so excited.  Do you have outfits laid out already?  Is intimacy a store somewhere?  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sort of!  I haven't really given it much thought yet.Intimacy is in the copley mall.  They do bra fittings as well, so they've got to have something for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have gotten a few outfits at VS, but also scored a few cute things at Nordstroms, too! Also, I am going to snag one of FI's work shirts and ties- maybe grab something of his that is meaningful? GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LEAH!  You got me into this with your amazing pics!Thanks for the recommendations... if you have other advice for the day, please dish!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would really utilize the expertise of any of the sales associates at the stores that you go to! I used to work at Bare Necessities in Springfield and the ladies that I worked with could fit any shape and make them look great! So jealous about the B-Pics! Wish that it was something that I could do! Have so much fun!
  • Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela:I'm in the same boat as you! I have had the hardest time trying to find things! All the cute things I find just don't seem to work in the D's! I'm sorry I can't be much help but whatever you find let me know!!! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all for the help!Scarlet- I'll add you as one of my friends.  I am at the very least going to try Lady Grace, Macy's, Lord & Taylor and a few others listed above as fast as I can.Also, probably only need one top with bra, so could get away with nightie/teddy and then one of the suggestions was to bring FIs white button-up collar shirt...I'll keep you posted if I find any cute Ds...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    leah, i would love see your b-pics or a select few if thats alright, I just booked with agnieszka and am a bit nervous. my session is nov 22, location to be disclosed. did you do one hour or the hour and a half??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards