Oklahoma

It feels really weird

Not to have my e ring on! I dropped it off at the jeweler's today to have it "re-rhodiumed". When I held it up to my wedding band the other day I could notice how much the metal on the bottom of the band had worn. It's white gold, so it dulled a little over the past 10 months. Soooo, I figured it should be bright and shiny to match my band here in a couple weeks, it'll look BRAND spankin' new again. The only drawback is that I won't have it back til next Thursday. :o(
~Amanda

Re: It feels really weird

• lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the feeling... I hated when I got mine sized. Being without it sucked!
  • edited December 2011
    I had to get my e-ring and band resized when we first got engaged and waiting those few days was torture!  I haven't gotten my band and ring soldered together yet b/c I don't want to have to go without them--I'm so use to wearing them I would feel naked, and I still like looking at them way to much to not have them, so it will have to wait :o)PS You get married *this* month  aaahhhhh!! :o)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I know Jamie! I woke up this morning and said, "Holy Crap, It's August! I sooo et married this month!" And, tomorrow, I can say it's next WEEK!
    ~Amanda
  • KellahPandaKellahPanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Looove getting my ring re-rhodiumed! =D It looks AAAAAAAMAZING after!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards