New Jersey
Options

Watched our wedding video last night!

It was cute. =)  A lot of my friends trashed my idea of having a videographer bc they all thought it was a waste of money. But as I watched it back last night and got to remember what a fun day it was I was happy I didn't listen to them lol I wish I could see my parents wedding but at least I will be able to show our kids what our wedding was like. I'm so happy with the video! If you are on the fence about this, DO IT! You won't regret it!

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

Re: Watched our wedding video last night!

• Options
    hbrynnhbrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask who was your videographer and price range?
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We went with A Candid Image for a photo/video package. I wouldn't even know what the price is for just a videographer. Sorry!

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you got it back already?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now that I have the video, I can't believe I was seriously considering skipping it. I would have missed out on a lot of great moments that the videographer was able to capture :)
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We watched ours this week also... and I agree! Get a video! I brings you back to the your wedding like it was yesterday!The raw footage is even better! You wouldn't believe the things some people said and did! Even the DH and I did a few things that were hysterical!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys got your edited versions already?  Wow mine is going to take about 6 months...so jealous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW that was fast! I just got mine 2 days ago -- I agree I am sooooo glad at the last minute I decided to do it. Especially now that Peter isn't doing well and we don't know what will happen -- I cried the whole time I watched it seeing how much he changed in such a short time!
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yes I got it already. I think I got mine faster because of the company we went with. It isn't one person's own company. It's a company that hires freelancers. So once the videographer shoots the footage, I give my music selections and someone else does all the legwork. Same thing with the photographer. I picked him based on his work so I knew what kind of shots I was getting. But once he does the wedding and I choose my pictures, someone else puts it together in the album. I got all my proofs back already too. Once I choose my pics I will have it in a month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards