California-San Diego
Options

Engagement Picture Locations

Hi ladies,My FI and I are trying to decide where to take our engagement pictures and I was wondering where you took your pictures or if you had any suggestions? Last weekend at the Bridal Bazar we won a free engagement shoot with 8Twenty8 Studios...yay!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Engagement Picture Locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in La Jolla at, and around, the cove. I've seen some really great pictures downtown. The entire area near the Gaslamp District sign would make for some really cool shots. One other suggestion would be Sunset Cliffs park. I haven't been there lately, but if the flower meadows are grown tall like they sometimes are, then that would make some great shots as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats that's awesome! We took our e-pics at the beach in Coronado. Other places I would recommend are Balboa Park or Presidio Park.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i won the same engagement session..its so exciting i think we will probably do ours in la jolla or carlsbad area
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in La Jolla. It was perfect because you have some cool city shots along with awsome beach shots all with in a few blocks.
  • Options
    LeAnna&TomLeAnna&Tom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Coroando and we are getting married at the Community Center so I wanted someplace different. We went to Balboa Park.  Google  Meurer Image they use Balboa Park lots so you can see what is availbe at the Park.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards