Ohio-Northeast

Heart-shaped pasta??

Our wedding has turned out to be somewhat of an Italian theme, so one of my ideas for favors was to have a little decorative bag of heart-shaped pasta. (something like this: http://www.pastashoppe.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=149&c=47) This is the only place I can seem to find it, but it's a little more expensive than I was looking for. I've tried looking everywhere online & called Trader Joe's, GFS, and several pasta stores in the area, but can't seem to find it anywhere.Has anyone ever seen this somewhere? Thanks!

Re: Heart-shaped pasta??

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, I know I've seen this, but not recently. Have you tried calling any food specialty type stores? Maybe give a call to Heather's Heat and Flavor (either Hudson or Legacy store) and see if they can point you in the right direction? I don't think it's something they'd carry, but they may know who would. Hmm... I may have seen it somewhere odd, like TJ Maxx or Marshalls in their gourmet food aisle. That may be worth checking, too. Good luck! It's a fun idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • natg504natg504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an update... my fiance actually called thepastashoppe.com, and he was able to talk to the owner this time.  He was really nice, and he said they're actually about to make some more heart-shaped pasta on Monday, so they're just going to make 250 6-oz packages for us (without labels & a good price too!)... exactly what I was looking for! 
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perfect! Glad it worked out for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards