Hawaii

let's swoon, shall we?

What is the sweetest thing FI did/said/gave this week.  Let's all swoon over what wonderful men we have.

Re: let's swoon, shall we?

• edited December 2011
    I have been wanting (and begging ) for the canon cameras rebel the ones that cost $800... and i knew we cannot afford it right now.. but he just told me yesterday that he ordered it for me and will arrive right before we leave for HI!!!! I finally will have the camera of my dreams ^_^ i thought this was soo sweet and thoughtful.. i just feel bad i don't have a gift for him
    KatluvsJohn
  • edited December 2011
    FI got something from work for my mom, something she had mentioned likeing. (sweet thing 1)My mom sent FI a thank you e-mail, and FI wrote her back a really sweet e-mail.  My mom is my favorite person ever (okay, maybe tied with FI) so for FI to be so sweet to her, it means a lot.  PLus, my mom then called me and said all kinds of sweet things about FI, which is nice to hear.SWOON
  • edited December 2011
    He has been working from home while watching my 9 year old energetic daughter all summer. FI has made dinner at least 4 to 5 nights out of the week so I have time alone to go to the gym after work.He has not complained once in fact he has encouraged and motivated my me time! I am taking him on a date tonight.
  • edited December 2011
    FI told me today he mailed me a letter! but the sweetest thing lately came last week. I haven't had a job for a month now and my money had mysteriously disappeared... haha! FI asked me over the phone if I was going to go surfing at all while I was at home in CA visiting. I got really sad and told him I only had a 1/4 tank of gas left and I didn't want to waste my money driving all the way to the beach, so I probably wouldn't go surfing. He was like "What?! No. I'm mailing you some gas money ASAP. You need to go surfing!" Isn't that so sweet?! I hate asking for money, I never do it. But he understood how much surfing means to me and how much I miss it when I'm away from home for months at a time! (in CA the beach is like 30 mins away, but in HI it's like 5 mins!) So last Thursday I went to the beach, courtesy of FI and had an amazing time!!! I felt so much better and I will definitely be able to last until November. FI is amazing!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Aubrey your post made me smile!
  • edited December 2011
    My hubs is so cheesy sometimes.... this is TMI (but that is me, how can I fight it) - he always thanks me in the morning and says certain things (that even for me is too embarrassing to say) the day after we are "intimate" the night before.I had to put "intimate" in quotation marks because I've seen the word used as a euphemism for you know what (without the quotes), and I can't seem to totally embrace using it that way - hence the "  ".  I don't even know if that makes sense if you're not a total grammar/diction freak like me.
  • laabethlaabeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is watching my BFF's kids (all 4 of them) both Saturday and Sunday, so that we can go Diving before she moves off-island in a couple of weeks.  <3 *swoon*
    TTC since 3/2010 Off BCP 2008 B/W = Good
    HSG 6/24/2011 = Clear S/A = Decrease in Morph due to meds
    First RE appt = 8/24/2011 Lap on 9/16/2011
    Dx = Endo and possible blocked tube
    Natural Cycle due to Cyst
    S/PAIF Welcome!
    My (non 3t!) Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Friday I had just had it.  July was not a good month for me.  My Dad died and bunches of little stuff, family drama etc.  just finished the month off right.  Then our 2 1/2 year old son got the flu last week and couldn't go to preschool (I live for those 3 - 1/2 days a week to keep my sanity), so I had been stuck in all week and truly felt I was losing it.  At 11 am, he finally noticed that this was serious lol.  He got on the phone, called our babysitter and by 2:00 pm we were out for lunch and having drinks.  We went to 2 malls, a wine bar, did a little wedding shopping, and went to the travel agent to start working on getting our airline tickets for the wedding.  Lots of positive stuff that I truly needed at that moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards