Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

***supersalwa***

Hi!  I saw from my post below that you wanted to know my timeline for the day.  Here's roughly how it went:10am: Girls start hair and makeup at McNamara12pm: Guys arrive at McNamara to get ready1:15pm: Bride and Groom see each other for first time and take some solo shots alone outside of McNamara2pm: Stone Arch Bridge for outdoor pics with wedding party3:30ish: Return to McNamara for formal photos with WP and family in ceremony room4:15pm: Relax and wait for ceremony5pm: CeremonyHTH!  My photographer had a list of all the must-take photos which helped us stay on schedule. Let me know if you have other questions about the day. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***supersalwa***

• Options
    supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Amanda! That's helpful to see. I really want to do off-site pictures, but we have a couple different elements affecting the timing of things (photographer for 7 hours and want some dance photos. in-salon makeup/hair for 6 women. carlson building opens at 3.), so I'm having trouble wrapping my head around whether or not it will work. (Plus other little preference things, like how I'd love to do the first site photos in the Carlson building, but want to have the dock/train track pics of J & I, and pretty sure there wouldn't be time to do both...ahh!)Did you guys have organized transportation, or just carpooled as needed? It didn't take too long to get the formal pictures done?Yeech...I'm sure I'm worrying for nothing, we're meeting with our photographer next week and she'll probably be able to help us work it out. And my various trials are next week, so I should be able to get that part of the schedule down too. I ramble. I'll stop now :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We set up a shuttle to take everyone over to Stone Arch.  That was easier than trying to have everyone carpool.  The formal shots back at McNamara were quick because the 2nd photographer had a list and let us know who needed to be in each shot. 
  • Options
    supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That makes sense. Was the shuttle provided by the McNamera, or did you use a company? (Didn't see a vendor for that in your bio :) ). Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH used to work at a bar that has a shuttle so we got a deal on it.  We also used the shuttle to take guests back to the hotel at the end of the reception.  When I was looking at shuttle prices, premier transportation had the cheapest that I could find. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards