Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Bagpiper

Hey guys,I was wondering if anyone knows any bagpipers who will play at my wedding in Falmouth?  Thanks!!

Re: Bagpiper

• Options
    edited December 2011
    BridesmaidX07 Ginny just had one at her famlouth wedding in june, you might want to page her
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm using Sheldon Hamblin (based out of W. Falmouth) for my wedding on 8-29.  He has recommendations on the gig master website.  I'll let you know how he is after than!  :) Good luck!Shannon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Brian Boru pipe Band.HTHhttp://www.brianborupipeband.org/index.html
  • Options
    bridesmaidx7bridesmaidx7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI, Mine was actually my cousin from NH so I don't know that he would come down. He was obviously there since he was also invited to the wedding! Let me know if you want me to ask him if he knows anyone he can refer you to!
  • Options
    luvoo41488luvoo41488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man! I grew up and am still involved in the bagpipe "scene" on the Cape, I can definitely point you in the right direction! I've got some pretty strong opinions, so if you want to email me, I can give you some non-layperson's advice. My email is 12gauge . erin @ gmail . com (minus the spaces)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards