November 2012 Weddings

October Bride - 2 days until I get Married - Just a little advise to you gals!

Im totally thinking of all of you today as I have only two days left until I get married.  We have worked on this wedding for over a year...making everything...planning our butts off and we are getting married on Friday and leaving for Jamaica on Saturday and we are so excited!!!!!

So here's my advise.  Our October board is all the sudden overrun with sickness.  The flu....the colds...with all the stress and excitement and drama and everything that comes with planning a wedding...this one really knocks you down.  FI came down with the flu Monday night...you can see why I'm here....I have been doing airborne and emergen-c since monday night hoping I dont come down with it too....(FI and I tend to do things together...you know....getting sick is unfortunately one of them)

So...I just wanted to take a minute...knowing that you are all getting married in November...your chances of sickness are there too.....maybe do some pre-wedding vitamins...airborne the final two weeks...I wish someone had warned me of this...I would have been on top of it better.....so I hope this helps you and yours stay healthy all the way to the wedding day!  Good luck girls...
Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
101 Are ready to party image
18 Can't make it image
1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image

Re: October Bride - 2 days until I get Married - Just a little advise to you gals!

• Thank you for the great advice!  I hope you are feeling better soon...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Feel better soon.

I already planned on taking airborne starting November 1 (I do this before traveling on planes too)_ and making sure I get enough sleep.

Have fun this weekend
  • Thank you!

Dumb question... what is airborne?
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • THank you so much for posting this.... My wedding is November 3rd...and I am already so sick. I wish I had know this earlier too! I am using Emergen-C and Theraflu, my doctor also called in antibiotics for me. I think I have bronchitis, sound like a barking dog when I cough and now something going on with the sinuses.

SO, for those of you who are not sick yet....seriously, start preventative maintenance NOW!!!

All my planning is finished and my shower was this passed Saturday, BAM, Monday, sick as a dog.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_october-bride-2-days-until-i-get-married-just-a-little-advise-to-you-gals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:f3b2ef28-3e2e-498e-a166-c6731b9258dePost:0ee68626-327b-4c2b-b763-e22f8b532366">Re: October Bride - 2 days until I get Married - Just a little advise to you gals!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! Dumb question... what is airborne?
    Posted by lls31[/QUOTE]

Its like emergen-c. Just vitmains and stuff that is supposed to help colds stay away or be shorter.

Some say it's all crap, but I know for me, it works, so I use it
  • 2 more pieces of advice:

Dehydration lowers the immune system
    The flu vaccine takes a couple weeks to be effective.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards