New York-Long Island
Options

Looking for dresses?

Hey girls, im currently looking for a dress for our engagement party in october....ive checked roosevelt field...and tonight went to estelles, was not impressed at all! any one know of a good boutique or place to find a fabulous dress?? thanks!

Re: Looking for dresses?

• Options
    lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Lord and Taylor is Manhasset? They always have cute things. Also, there are some good shops at the Americana...I love the JCrew there. Also, if you feel like digging the Filene's Basement, also in Manhasset, sometimes has some really good dresses. HTH!!
  • Options
    scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How fancy is your e-party? I got my e-party dress at Dress Barn - it was a really cute v-neck halter with a hankerchief bottom. You could also check out Annie Sez, that have designer stuff at reasonable prices. GL!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know lots of brides really like White House, Black Market. Check 'em out online since you have time to order!
  • Options
    jordanamnjordanamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at white hour black market!  they have alot of cute stuff there. 
  • Options
    jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with other girls,, i was just at white house black market and they have really cute stuff
  • Options
    xxdacute1xxxxdacute1xx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wear black to everythinggggg we go to, and im constantly getting yelled at because of all the black i do wear, i thought a color would be a great change, but im struggling to find a dress... the engagemnet partys rather "beachy" so i was looking towards blue colors, and havent had any luck, i was hoping to find a great boutique or somewhere that i can get a dress and not have to worry about 10 opther ppl having the same style dress on as me... its a saturday night, so want it too be dressy, i just didnt think it would be so hard to find a dress....gosh, how am i going to find a dress for my wedding?
  • Options
    jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about looking at davids bridal... my sister told me a bunch of her friends buy dresses from there to go to weddings, parties etc.. you know they will at least have diff colors for you to try on
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards