Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

GTG...email addresses here.

So far it looks like we are going to have a great turn out! I have sent a evite to everyone who has left thier email address in the other post, no need to reply again here. Just adding a new post in case someone missed the older one. If you want to come, add your email address here and I will send you an evite. August 12th at 6:30, it will be in Saint Paul (think 35E and 94)
imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: GTG...email addresses here.

• Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you give me an idea of how many evites you've sent out so far?
  • Options
    supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's only a wee chance that I'll make it, but please throw my name on!supersalwa at yahoo.comThanks!
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    25 invites so far. 11 have said they are either coming or will try and make it. you can go to evite and see the invitation and view who is coming and what they are bringing.
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I must have missed the other post.  Please add me: clepire@gmail.com Thanks.
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why did I look at that?  Now I'm hungry.  Buffalo chicken dip?  Why don't I have a recipe for that already?Since it was asked, if anyone wants to bring along some wine or other drinks, feel free to do so.  I'll probably have some on hand, but peope's tastes vary quite a bit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sjs00 at gmail dot com I will try to make it
  • Options
    bbohacbbohac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea i rsvp'ed but wasnt sure what to bring. i can definitly bring a bottle of wine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope I'm not too late to respond--I'm in China and can't check the knot very often but I'll be home in time for the GTG   ktsun17@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards