Massachusetts
Options

Florist recommendations?

I was wondering if anyone had florist recommendations...my wedding is about 10 months away, so I figured now would be a good time to start looking into florists!

Re: Florist recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Lady Slipper Design out of Sturbridge.  She is very nice and very reasonable.
  • Options
    snoopy3319snoopy3319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pepperberrys in Westfield was the cheapest I found. There is a florist in Wilbraham, but I'm not too sure of the name, and then there is DesRochers in West Springfield. They do really high quality but you'll also pay high dollar.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lauralaurlauralaur member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Michele Bernard. Her prices are pretty reasonable and she's super nice. She's also really organized; she puts together the quote while you're speaking with her and e-mails it to you when you're done. HTH!
  • Options
    tberndttberndt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're uisng Mark Henry FLorist in Indian Orchard.  He does some really unique bouquets.
  • Options
    sherwrightsherwright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Pepperberry's in Westfield.  Just finalized everything on Friday and it was in my budget.  Very happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards