Nevada-Las Vegas

MB - First Dance

Hi Ladies, We are getting married on 10/10/09 at MB.  Our reception is at Aureole, and we have been working with Kathryn for our group dining, as one of the other brides has already mentioned in an earlier posting, she is wonderful to work with.  So my question to other MB brides is, how and where did you have your first dance?  Any recommendations or cool ideas for a meet and greet gathering in one of the Vista Suites?  We are planning on bringing in our own d’oeuvres and alcohol but we are also considering having it catered.

Re: MB - First Dance

• 2010ME2010ME member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also having my wedding at MB on 10/10/09. What time is your ceremony? I'm having an insuite reception at The Orleans. We will have our first dance there. We're also having a Welcome Party at the Vista Suite, but we're going to have it start at 8pm the night before. since we are starting it late we are serving cocktail, desserts, and some appetizers (very few). We are planning on getting our alcohol from Costco and probably getting desserts there and/or from Creations Bakery. I don't want it to be so complicated. Good Luck!
  • vegasqqvegasqq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your reply. Our ceremony is at 6:00, what time is yours? That’s what we were thinking of.........getting most of our items from Costco as well for the night before.
  • 2010ME2010ME member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony is at 2:15pm... we are doing our strip tour and pictures between the ceremony & reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards