Military Brides
Options

Hi Y'all

My name is Brittany & I have just gotten engaged to a man in the Navy. Our date is going to be prolly May 2011 cause he has to finish flight training. Since I will prolly be spending a lot of time on here, I thought I'd introduce myself!

Re: Hi Y'all

• Options
    hegrigsbyhegrigsby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! This board is really helpful!
  • Options
    rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wassup and Welcome!! 
  • Options
    snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi brittany & welcome to the board!  we've been a little lazy lately, but if you have a question we'll respond :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Brittany! When are you thinking about in May 2011? I'm May 21, 2011 :-)
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brittany, that's my name too, I'm glad you spell it right. ;) What kind of flight training is he doing? I'm super into military aviation, and if you don't want to say it here, you can pop over to the Nest for a second and PM me. :)Congrats on the wedding!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    paradyseparadyse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joeys girl -We are tentatively set for the 7th. I'm hoping his training schedule won't mess us up, tho it might. Stan- Nice to meet you Brittany! Right now he's in Primary training (where they learn general flight techniques). We won't know until prolly Mid-to-Late August whether he gets Jets or Helicopters. So until then we have to keep our fingers crossed & I don't know where we're moving!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! The ladies here are great. I have to say your wedding plans are very ambitious. Flight school (along with most things military) is so unpredictable, I would be nervous to have such a big destination wedding. I know where in training my FI will be, and I'm still nervous. Make sure you look into wedding insurance or see if your vendors will put a military clause in your contract. GL!
    Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Go helos go! :)
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Stan...way better duty stations!
  • Options
    paradyseparadyse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll tell him that. Cause all he can think about is Jets. Typical boy, huh??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's actually not all that bad in the jet world... either way it will work out for you FI... Both jets and helos have pros and cons : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards