Maryland-Baltimore
Options

** unionbay **

You implied that there are several other people that are in a similar situation.  Would it be possible that you guys could contact a lawyer as a group, and split the cost?Also, there are a couple lawyer knotties on this board.  They probably can't give you official legal advice, but may they can point to toward a good lawyer or some references to get started...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ** unionbay **

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The other managers in the similar situation don't have contracts, fortunately for them.  Its a shame that all 3 of them have been with the company for over 30 years... but at least they have the opportunity to quit if they want to. So for them I don't know if they would even be interested in getting a lawyer, they'd probably just find another job and move on. I am putting off getting a lawyer mainly b/c I don't want to spend the money and from what I've heard from other people who have tried to get out of the contract, its not really possible. I am going to wait until I get my final July results in and pretty much tell my boss I need to know what the plan is because this whole "you might get fired" thing has been going on since March, and its getting really old! Part of me wonders if its just a scare tactic of sorts, ya know? Thanks for the thoughts though! I'll take any advice I can get.
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And don't take this the wrong way, but you have a beautiful a$$ in your siggy :) I love how your dress looks bustled!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Erin - Weezie's derriere looks fan-freakin-tastic in that siggy pic.Just wanted to say that your situation SUCKS Erin and that I hope that you can get the best possible outcome out of it. GL with everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you need anything, I have a great colleague who specializes in employment law.  It's not my area of practice, but she's the best. Feel free to email anytime.
  • Options
    weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You guys made my morning!  I almost spit coffee on the screen.  I don't think I could ever take, "Your a$$ looks amazing the wrong way ;-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards