North Carolina-Outer Banks

Have to share...

Hey ladies,I'm all about customer service, so another board on TK that I go to frequently, was giving fantastic reviews on an invitation company called Cards and Pockets .com.  It's DIY or they can print for you.Well, since FI works in graphic design/print business, I found an invite style that I absolutely love and have ordered a sample invite.  I have emailed them to get exact measurements, to see exactly what I need to get this certain look, etc. and they have been quick AND super nice to work with.Girls from the other board, have absolutely loved their products that they have ordered from them, so I thought I'd share their site with those of you that are looking for a good product and a reasonable price.  I ordered my sample today, so I haven't seen the actual product (which will just be the colors that I want, no writing...hence the DIY part), but once I receive it, I'll let you know if I too am going to be a satisfied customer.  But honestly, I ordered around 12:00pm and just received an email saying my sample has been shipped (FREE SHIPPING).  So, now that I've rambled, here is their site...check it out and I'll give a review of my sample as soon as I get it!Hope someone finds this site useful like I did!  :)http://cardsandpockets.com/

Re: Have to share...

• edited December 2011
    It's funny that you mention that because I'm getting ready to place an order on cards and pockets today. I looked at every invitation website imaginable and hated most of the selections or did not want to pay what they were asking for (the prices at my gatsby were ridiculous!) Luckily I'm pretty design savvy so I created invitations that fit my style (there's no reason to have super fancy invitations when everyone is showing up to the wedding in Hawaiian shirts and sundresses!) My total for each card is $1.68 (I'm ordering the signature pocketfold) and I don't think I could find it any cheaper, especially since I had my heart set on having pocketfolds. Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    I just received my sample signature pocketfold invite in the mail and absolutely love it.  How many inserts do you have?  I hadn't even started to look at prices (besides the sample), but if yours was only 1.68 each, I'm totally going with them!
  • edited December 2011
    I clicked on 'Easy-Order Kits!' and picked cantaloupe as my pocketfold and watermelon as my invitation mat. I ordered an invitation (4.5x6.5), 1 enclosure (3.5x6.75), 1 RSVP card (3.5x5) plus the envelopes for the invitation and RSVP card (watermelon for both). I ordered bulk card stock too just in case I decided I wanted to make any more enclosures. Depending on the colors you pick, the price might go up a few cents but you still can't beat the price anywhere else. I don't know if this would help, but I got my invitation inspiration from here: http://roadtotheaisle.blogspot.com/2008/04/theyre-ready-for-their-close-up.html
  • edited December 2011
    Love the invite for your inspiration!!! Unbelievable how creative people can be!! Hope your invites turn out nicely too!!!!!  Can't wait to see some pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards