California-Inland Empire
Options

umm hey...i'm new here:)

whats up biznatches!!!! i miss you all...and after trying to catch up for the month, i have been gone....woooo, i'm all knotted out;P how is everyone? has anyone heard from jojo, after her wedding? i'm good...just got busy with camping trip to yosemite, then purchasing rental property junk, and then i went away for 2 weeks to europe:) got back thursday...but i kept up with most of you on facebook....any new, other then Lulu or Sandra getting attack on wedding night?!! Mrs. R-Z

Re: umm hey...i'm new here:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I finally got a job ;)But other than that not much new with me :)How was your trip?!?!?!
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha Good ol' campus police!! Glad to see your back!! Hope you had a great time I tried to keep up with you on FB so I got to see some pics but I want to see more!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board newbie! ;) Good to have you back. Now lets liven things up around here!
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll find many ideas to help you in the wedding planning process! LOLWelcome back!!!So we need pictures and details!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no...not you!  :PI missed you!!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    curlyjennifercurlyjennifer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!! thanks kasi:) ummm, the trip was super cool...Paris was ok, its expensive and snobby ppl (been 3x, was cool 1x), Scotland was super cool and Dublin was cool cause it was a U2 fest:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards