Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Couple of Questions

FI and I are going to vegas next week to do some wedding planning.  I am planning on having my hair and make-up trial but can't decide between Lori White and Bella Brides.  Any girls who used them could you show me your pics and tell me about your experience.  Also we are planning on doing cake testing.  Any one have experience with Creations Bakery or Maries Gourmet Bakery.  Any flavor suggestions would be helpful too.  TIA 

Re: Couple of Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using creation's bakery for our wedding cake. We did a tasting and decided on the princess white cake with raspberry mousse (the best IMO!), chocolate with bavarian cream and fresh raspberries, and red velvet with cream cheese mousse.All of it was really delicious :) Good luck!
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also a Lori bride and cannot say enough good things about her.  She is wonderful and made me look and feel like a rock star!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved Lori!  I got married in October & she did a fantastic job, I really can not speak more highly of her.  She did my make-up for my engagement session & wedding day (along with my five bridesmaids & two moms hair & makeup with her assistant) and my hair & make-up for my bridal session.  She really made me look just as I am always dreamed.  You can see pictures on our website www.blairandricci.com Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards