Ohio-Toledo

wedding party transportation

Any ideas or know anyone who provides transportation for the wedding party?....I do not want any type of limo.....looking for a more reasonable priced transportation.....and m...and would like to keep it a little more "casual"....i really like the trolley idea-but waaaayy to expensive.

Re: wedding party transportation

• edited December 2011
    we used childers limo bus. it wasnt anything fancy and one of the cheapest prices we could find. we only used it for about an hour.
  • edited December 2011
    We used a party bus from Toledo Limo, however it was a little expensive. How about looking into limo places to see if they rent out full sized vans or anything else besides limos?
  • edited December 2011
    We contemplated just renting a big van from a car rental place - it's sooo much cheaper than a limo, as long as you have someone to drive it for you (like a groomsman).  Plus, you get it for 24 hours instead of three - it should only cost like $75.
  • edited December 2011
    Limo bus from Birmingham limo
  • rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we decided that all the girls would ride in my dads van and be driven by the MOH and all the guys would ride in his moms suv and be driven by the groom. it kinda sucks that we cant all ride together, but honestly you're in the car for 30-40 min max, and all the limo companies require a minimum 4 hour rental, which in my opinion is stealing from brides and grooms who are already over-paying for so many other things.
  • Lilpolzin76Lilpolzin76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO NOT USE TOLEDO LIMO!  We used them for my cousins wedding and also for the bachelorette party because we got a "discount" using them for both.  The night of the bachelorette party the driver told the one in charge that it was in contract as 25 an hour tip plus 100 an hour for the bus UP FRONT!!! When I found this out and confronted him later he said "no its not in the contract but thats what i prefer" we called the owner the next day he said sorry already paid and he tells his drivers to say that!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!! the driver didn't even know where anything was and the mother of the bride had to sit in the front every time we drove somewhere and give him directions!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards