Iowa-Des Moines

Unity Candle

I am trying to find a cute, but simple unity candle.  Where did everyone get theres at?  Did you look online or find it in a store?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Unity Candle

• edited December 2011
    Mine isn't a unity candle per say.  My colors are black, white and light pink...I found a pilar candle at Gordman's that was white with light pink stripes in it (which was perfect) and I got light pink taiper candles to go with it.  Depending on what your colors are Yankee candle has some great new spring colors right now or they have the usual colors they always have.  If you are looking for a unity candle I would look at things remembered maybe.
    I hope I was some help
  • edited December 2011
    i found a pine cone shaped tealight candle holder. we will carve out the side of a pumpkin and set the candle holder inside. i found the candle holder at a cute shop like 5 miles or so east of osceola. we r having a fall themed wedding, and i wanted something that would be at least somewhat useful in our house.
  • edited December 2011
    You can find unity candles at some Coach House Gifts or Hallmarks.  If I remember right, they're not super expensive and you can get ones that are more elaborate or you can get ones that are super simple.
  • harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have found that anything that says "Wedding" or "Unity Candle" costs an arm and a leg.  Pretty stupid for a candle!  Plus, I know I want to be able to use it after the wedding.  I have found beautiful candles at Michaels and Hobby Lobby for cheap!  Plus, they have simple glass holders that I love and know will be used a lot after the wedding.  I am using simple white candles (one of our colors), however, I am going to accent them with colored ribbon.  This is a simple DIY project I would recommend taking on.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards