Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Hump Day!

Are we really already half way through the week?! Where does the time go? How is everyone doing? How were your Christmases?

Sorry, I wasn't around yesterday. I guess I needed a break from everything since I stayed on the couch all day! Didn't even cook. D did all of it. It was just what I needed and I feel ready to go today!

Going to get dressed, head to the bank and run a couple other errands. Once home, we'll be working on the house and some wedding projects. What do you all have planned today?

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• I had the lazy day on Monday!  Yesterday I cleaned house and took down the tree.  A little early but between the kitten and the dogs it was looking pretty sad!
    Today it is back to work!  Oh well, at least it is only 3 days and then a long weekend again!
    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukah or whatever they may celebrate!
    imageAnniversary
  • Happy Hump day.... it's actually my Monday - yuck!  Tough to come back after 3 and a half days off!  But looking forward to another 3 day "weekend" next week since we're closed on New Year's Day!

I need to take my tree/Christmas decor down too!  Good for you getting it done early!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good morning!  Yesterday was a lazy day for me too kimmy!  I just lounged and watched movies which was wonderful!  Today is the start of my work week... and I am so tired! I'm hoping it is slow today and I plan on contacting a photographer about boudior pics (scary!!!) and also the florest in jamaica to see what my options are... I am leaning towards fake so I will see what they can offer in exchage.  Have a great day ladies!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • FI brought home bagels from NYC this morning, he was driving inmates through on the bus last night but they stopped to bring some home. They were huge and good. I had take my dtr to the doctors for her well exam. She's 17 and grew a 1/2 this year. She complained because she's "too tall"...she's 5' 4 1/2".....really???too tall. I would give anything to be that height. I'm barely 5'1" lol. Later we are going to the gym. I've been sitting him since Monday. I'm getting bored and I just bought stuff from VS....there's a sale though!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Today is my last day before my holidays, so getting some housework done, but relaxing as well. I just put a coat of paint on the new KK (it will need a couple more coats to really look sharp) and did the Grandmother's corsages. Trying to convince myself to pull out the aisle runner and finish it yet.... 

Kimmy - we missed you yesterday, but you didn't end up missing much, afterall it all disappeared lol 

• I'm at work and it is INSANITY here!  Everyone wants to go to Disney and keeps yelling at me because the park is full.  Not my fault.  My mom laid down the law and wants the invitations designed by the end of next week, so I'm scrambling to get those done.  I keep dragging my feet and doing a little here a little there, but now it's crunch time.

Went to the gym yesterday and today I am so sore I keep walking around like a little old lady.  My trainer gave me a super intense meal and cardio plan and I'm dreading going to the grocery store and getting started on it.  If anyone wants my cardio and meal plan let me know.  I've gotten 2 workouts from him so far and I'll share those if you're interested

• Lindsay, I'm interested in knowing what you are doing. 

Britt- I actually opped in on the board a couple times, but it didn't look like anything was happening. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-hump-day-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8841aa60-244d-4548-9a5c-3df3da013793Post:06764062-7477-4151-bcbe-738cd43cd92e">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm at work and it is INSANITY here!  Everyone wants to go to Disney and keeps yelling at me because the park is full.  Not my fault.  My mom laid down the law and wants the invitations designed by the end of next week, so I'm scrambling to get those done.  I keep dragging my feet and doing a little here a little there, but now it's crunch time. Went to the gym yesterday and today I am so sore I keep walking around like a little old lady.  My trainer gave me a super intense meal and cardio plan and I'm dreading going to the grocery store and getting started on it.  If anyone wants my cardio and meal plan let me
    know.  I've gotten 2 workouts from him so far and I'll share those if you're
    interested
    Posted by murphanzo[/QUOTE]
  • Thats supposed to say, please share!
  • Kimmy - thats because it was censoring us by deleting everything! Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards