Indiana
Options

George Street Photography??????!!!!

Hello Ladies,

Has anyone worked with/used George Street Photography for their engagement photos OR wedding day photos?

We hired them them a few months ago, but now that we are looking for engagement spots I'm REALLY leery. We have an assigned wedding photography coordinator...so we can't meet/talk with the photographer until the day of the shoot. This was a nagging problem of mine when we hired them, but I was assured by both their staff and my family that it would be ok. Plus they fit nicely into our budget and we could afford to get a few extra albums...we're paying over $2,700...I want that money to go to GOOD use. The photos we saw of their work was great...so I decided to sign the contract...but...

Now I getting worried. They want to know where we want to do E-Pics at...which is fine, but I can't help but feel we need some photographer guidance; e.g. What time of day would be best to shoot? do they know any cool non-traditional spots that would make for great e-pics...you know the usual excitment and guidence the photographer gives...

HELP?! Please tell me someone has used them and loved them...
Anniversary

Re: George Street Photography??????!!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_george-street-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:92e1a397-124b-46a2-977d-7826e451b885Post:0fed346b-8bcc-4dfa-9d04-36cedaef2b8f">Re: George Street Photography??????!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using them. I was super impressed by their website, portfolios, and everything after the first visit. Since we've signed our contract, they've been very unhelpful and basically rude. Our coordinator is basically worthless.. doesn't respond to emails in a timely manner, doesn't do what she says she will, etc. We didn't do on location e-pics, just the in studio ones that came with the package, and they were not impressive at all. I don't think we liked a single picture. I'm really unimpressed with the company as a whole as of right now. I'm hoping things go smoothly for the wedding though.
    Posted by hbatchel2[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    May I please ask how was your experience? Thank you
  • Options
    Hello! I need help! I am thinking about hiring George Street photography but not sure about the photographers, we have chosen Jerrie T. to be our photographer but not sure if he is any good, we saw his work but obviously it's his BEST work. Has anyone worked with him recently, does anyone know anything about him? Also, has anyone worked with Howard from George Street. I need someone feedback!!!

ahhh!! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards