New York-Long Island
Options

Long Island Bridal Salons

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had good recommendations for Bridal Salons on Long Island. I was looking at Princess Bridals in Farmingdale, Burtons Bridals in Melville, and the Lynbrook Bridal Center. Can anyone recommend a good place to go bridal gown shopping that won't break the bank? I have been reading a bunch of mixed reviews and am now extremely confused. Thanks for your help!

Re: Long Island Bridal Salons

• Options
    scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Lynbrook Bridal Center. So many of my friends/family have shopped there and that is where I bought my gown. They have a wide variety of styles and they won't break the bank. I think mine was $600. Ask for Carmella, she is fantastic! Good luck!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    moonbeam0612moonbeam0612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It might be a bit of a trek for you but I am using Angel Bridal in East Islip...its a great small salon I have known the owner for years..its great personal service and some unique dresses....they are so great to work with!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how far it is from you, but I loved Village Bridal & Boutique in Babylon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blanchees in East Rockaway
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Jilli- Village bridal was FANTASTIC! I wound up going with Bridal Suite of Bay Shore, but out of the DOZENS of places i went to, they were the only two I liked and would ever go back to or reccommend!I WILL tell you to stay away from Bridal Reflections of Massapequa and Paradise Bridal (Patchogue I think).  I was a bridesmaid through BR and it was a HORRIBLE experience, and at Paradise Bridal we were treated so bad that we walked out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually not from Long Island, but am getting married there next year! My Fiancee's from Islip and I was in his sisters wedding last year as a BM and we went to Angel's Bridal (I wanna say) in East Islip. Did you check there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed weddingbells! I still haven't purchased my dress, but I think I'm going back to Village Bridal to order from there. I've heard such awfult hings about Bridal Reflections in Massapequa, but I'll have to check out Bridal Suite in Bay Shore! I'm going on Thursday with my mom for the 4th time now. Wish me luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards