New York-Long Island
Options

Duet Photography

I'm a little late in booking a photographer and videographer since my wedding is in about 3 months or so.  Has anyone booked with Duet photographers or has heard anything about them?  I'm going to see them on Thursday so I was just wondering what anyone thought. Thanks!

Re: Duet Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked with them on Saturday! I love them! They do such beautiful work and at a great price! And they're definitely willing to customize a package based on your needs and price range!
  • Options
    jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i booked them as well..  they did two of my friends weddings and they were great.  i am using jay.  good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try arianastudios  www.arianstudios.com ask for konrad his work is out of this world
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked them for my wedding in August because I loved what they did for my friends wedding.  They are awesome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also booked with them and LOVE them.  I have 4 friends who have used them as well, so I've seen them in action as well as the after-product.  In fact, I was there  today picking up proofs from my BFFs wedding in may! They were gorgeous, as were all of the albums from my other friends.One tip- don't be afraid to haggle! they are a bit expensive, but ask for the things you want to be thrown in.  I got extra proofs, thank yous and a few other "small" things that weren't part of the package... but i had to ask!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I would've known that weddingbells! I would've loved for them to throw in thank you cards or maybe a small engagement shoot. Oh well. You live, you learn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards