Gothic Weddings

What are you currently working on?

I started my playlist today. So far I've got a little over an hours worth of music. I need 4 more. Ah well. It'll get done.

Re: What are you currently working on?

• My invitations. I just need to print the reply cards, but I've been putting it off because my stupid printer isn't cooperating and I want to smash it. I really need to mail them this week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Addressing invitations. All 170 of them. In calligraphy. 50 done. Shoot me now!! LOL!
  • You are very motivated. I only have 25 and I printed them all on my computer. My handwriting sucks though. And I'm finally done! All I have to do now is take them to the post office :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think we're doing the invites next week and getting them out by the 15th. It's a little early but our room block is up on Sept 24th.
  • *sigh...our date is still so far off....we're meeting with our site coordinator this week to lay out some details
  • Playlist/ceremony!Fi's Aunt got ordained to marry us so we have to write our own ceremony ;)
  • Invites!  I'm making our list on how to address the envelopes for one of FI's friends.  He's going to do the calligraphy, he's a tattoo artist and has beautiful writing. :)
  • Getting our invites in the mail now that they are done. Deciding the final meal and convincing my mother that it's ok that everyone will be in costume.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards