California-Inland Empire
Options

Wedding Website

Does anyone have a wedding website that they shared with there guests?I started mine but kinda wanted to see what other people are doing, so I could be a copy cat.  You could email me the link if you don't want to put it on here: cm92701 at yahoo dot com

Re: Wedding Website

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sandra and Jojo both have nice ones. I think SD has one too but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll have to stalk them.  THanks for the heads up. O yah Amber I finally uploaded all my pics from Memphis, so I'll post some as soon as I get home.  You wanted to see Tupelo, MS right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see pics!!! I want to see what the house he grew up in is like
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is soooo tiny Amber! I like mywedding.com, CM it kinda tells you what to put where...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just sorta stuck on some wording but I just googled example sites.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O yah and it is super tiny, probably as big as my mom's living room.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wording for what? maybe I can help :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On our registry page, I wanted to figure out how to say here is where we're registered but we'd like $$$ too. But I found one that said: For those of you who wish to give us a gift, we appreciate your generosity. We have registered at the following locations: (List Stores) You can follow the links below to view our online registry. If you don't find anything that fits your taste, we are saving our money to buy our first house together, and will gladly accept cash. I just used that. Does it sound lame?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No I like that! It doesn't sound too money hungry-like some of them do lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha that's what I didn't want to sound like, even though I am. te he sneaky...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm j/k btw, just in case
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHAHAHA! You can be honest with me ;) Everyone could always use some extra money right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's true... monayyy in the bank $$$$ hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    where do you think you guys will buy a house?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're not too sure as of now.  FI wants to stay in OC, and I'm down to pretty much go wherever is cheap.  I think once we have our money all saved we'll have a better idea of what we could get. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that makes sense. We're actually starting to think we'll stay up here...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd actual like to invest in a townhome or condo by the beach.  And look into a home later on, its just lower maintenance and we're both students so we may be better off than with a huge home and yard to maintain. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's true! Then you could rent it out to vacationers later...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those were my thoughts exactly! ;) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards