Illinois-Chicago

affordable florist

Hi, Looking for an affordable florist in the city.  I found a florist that works out of her home but I am not completely sold.  I was quoted $125 for my bouquet and $55 for my bridesmaids. 

Re: affordable florist

• edited December 2011
    Gretchen from Flora is doing my flower.  She can work around your budget.  And she's really nice.  Check her out!http://www.florachicago.com/
  • Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Joyce Grattoni. She was recommended to us from a fellow knottie, Duckie... She is located in Hoffman Estates and works out of her home as well. However, what stood out for me is that she is certified. She taught floral design at the local college. Please feel free to email me if you would be interested in further details....hostetlerar at yahoo dot com
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Tracy Ciganek- Elegant Blooms.  She's located in Naperville, but our wedding is downtown and she's travelled here to meet us each time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • savez76savez76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info ladies.  I think I will try Flora.  The shop is just down the street from where I live.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards