Florida-West Coast

Sunken Gardens/Nova 535

Have you used/are you using Sunken Gardens or Nova 535 as a ceremony/reception site? What has your experience been? Any feed back would be a great help!!!Thanks!!!

Re: Sunken Gardens/Nova 535

• morgan0429morgan0429 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought Sunken Gardens would have been cool and LOVED the cermony site...that place is just made for photos....but the reception site there is embarassing!  If you have not been there, the window in there just looks over one little part of the grounds and the ceiling would need some MAJOR help!  They have these huge white AC ducts and brown beams across the top.  We asked what they allow to cover it up and they said people have used tool and lights, but they won't let you use tool AND lights for fire hazard reasons.  I was pretty disappointed, but maybe it wouldn't bother you :) HTH!!!
  • edited December 2011
    LImelight has a post right now on their blog from Nova 535. Cool looking place. www.stepintothelimelight.com
  • surfbetty530surfbetty530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow... well, I had my reception at Sunken Gardens. I definitely wasn't embaressed. :-/ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30118952&l=dc5ac1bd20&id=201100304
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also like to say they were pretty easy to work with and the price was nice. I also got my deposit back pretty quickly.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the feedback!!! Surfbetty530, can you tell me more about your wedding!   Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure. You can just email me surfbetty530@aol.com
  • kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know much about sunken gardens but Nova 535 is having a bridal show August 9th at noon, If you go to Nova535.com you could get paper work to enter into a 50,000 dollar wedding giveaway. The only catch is that your wedding has to be at nova and held sometime in January. The rules are on the website but if you just want to go check out the location, Id recommend going to the show :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards