Jewish Weddings
Options

NWR - School's over for the semester

It is with great relief that the summer semester is now over as I handed in my last assignment today. I took 3 challenging courses and a semester full of work compressed into half the time. Now it is over and I'll never be in sumer school again again since I only have one semester left and then I receive my master's. I feel good that I got 2 As and 1 B in the statistics class I found very difficult, but I passed it. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to meet my husband in Dublin for what he planned to be a romantic weekend. That's not exactly my mood right now and I'd much rather be home and enjoying a summer weekend to mysel but I'm sure it will be enjoyable. If I have time I might get a massage tomorrow morning as my reward for making it through another semester and, hopefully, de-stressing.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR - School's over for the semester

• Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  The only way I made it through law school (working full-time, and going to school 3/4 time) was to tell myself every semester that I would drop out after this semester, but just had to stick around long enough not to ruin my GPA by failing all the courses.  Then of course, when the semester was over, I'd forget how bad it had been, and sign up for the next semester.  I am very glad I don't have to do that again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards