New York-Western

Getting Together

Are any of you interested in getting together once in a while for lunch, a girls night out, bridal shows...... like, a monthly or bi-monthly WNY Knottie Get Together??  I'm just posting to see how much interest there is right now.  If enough people want to, we can organize something.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Our Planning Bio - A Total Work in Progress...

Re: Getting Together

• AmandaPV13AmandaPV13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be interested... I am finding more and more that this is the first place I go to when I need help!Let me know how I can help with this!
  • edited December 2011
    ok...as stated above, I am game, but lets try to make it after this month (getting hitched in 14 days, so kinda nuts around here and little funds....)What do we want to do? :-)
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, just the 3 of us? I have engagement pictures scheduled in September... can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I can find a free weekend. How about just meeting up for coffee and dessert?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    dessert is SOOOO on my menu again after the wedding!  I'm down, maybe as we pick a date we can make a new thread and see if others are interested, that way the post will be at the top of the page again. Like label it WNY GTG or something.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    September sounds perfect to me! Maybe a Thursday or Friday night?
  • edited December 2011
    A friday would probably be better for me. 
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can do Friday Sept. 11th or the 25th.  The 25th is better.   SPoT Coffee, Chocolate Bar, Sweet Tooth.... where do you want to meet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well according to my handy dandy bio page we are in Amherst, Depew, and West Seneca.  so something near Galleria might be central for all of us.  I am not sure where those places are you mentioned.... but not opposed to those either.The 25th sounds good, I will mark that on my calendar once finalized (and let my hubby know i'm going out without him! :-) )
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... Antoinette's maybe?  That's on French and Transit in Cheektowaga.  I love their milkshakes.  :oD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Antoinette's works for me...its' right around the corner from my house!! I think the 25th should work!!
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda, there are 2 Antoinettes.  On our bio page it says you are in West Seneca, which would make the close one to you on union.  we can do that one if you'd like, but Zooloo was referring to the other one on Transit Road @ French Rd.Just wanted to clarify for you since I would have thought the same thing... :-)
  • edited December 2011
    oh hey....you gals want to come to a candle party on September 12th?  Need some info from ya to send to my consultant! You can bring friends too, consultants love party crashers!  I am hosting at my apartment and i have to turn in my 'guest' list hehehe :-)
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    September 12th is the Music is Art festival.  I work the festival all day.  But thanks for the offer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards