African American Weddings
Options

Tell 'Em Tuesday

It's that time of the week again. Sing your praises, tell someone off etc. Don't forget to say it whicha chest!

Dear IRS,

This married filing jointly is for the birds! I want my head of household status back! It doesn't pay to make a couple of bucks in america.

Signed,

Turningrepublicanwhenbarackleavesoffice
imageAnniversary

Re: Tell 'Em Tuesday

• Options
    Dear Little Supervisor Man

You really need to find you somebody to play with because im not the one and im not interested in being the one....GO PALY IN TRAFFIC SIR..

Signed

Frustrated and looking for a new job!!!!!!! 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

Dear FI Trifling Baby Mama
      Stop send your kids to our house sick and looking like they live in card board boxes. Comb the girls hair and stop letting your son wear too tight flooding jeans. I have never seen a woman like you before. Also I ask that you stop sending messages through a 5 yr old and be a real woman answer the dame phone and address me personally. YOU TRIFLING PUNK ICH

Whoo, When I catch her, she is going to get it for old & new!

Signed

A Real Woman

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey babe,

<------ this hair here?  plenny effin expensive.  it was flown all the way from brazil after being snatched off the back of some clydesdale.   we've had this talk before.  yanking, tugging, pulling {headshake} only. sexy. to. one. of. us.  don't do it.  'kay pumpkin? thanks.

signed,

lookforthechargeofthenextbatchonyourfebruaryamexstatement.   Tongue Out
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    dear psycho nut at the job,
    if you dont leave me the heck alone and not make me show my color.like really who goes off about covering SOMEONE ELSE'S LUNCH.... please get your life and have a few seats

signed
    im about to get hood at the job

dear FI,
    I love you more than anything but I am going to need you to let me know if you want to move this wedding up or not.

signed,
     your future wife

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Dear Sultry,

You're doing it wrong Tongue out

signed, the council.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dear Sultry And Tash, Y'all Are Stupid. Lol. Signed, The Audience
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker