California-Los Angeles
Options

Engagement pics location for tomorrow?! Please help

So we were planning to get our e-pics taken at Palisades Park and the Santa Monica Pier tomorrow, but we found out that they no longer allow photos to be taken there (probably without a permit) - any suggestions for other beach areas that would be good? 

Our photogs suggested Matadob beach (near Malibu), Venice, Huntington Beach or Ventura.  I'm hoping for some good sunset pics but also some with interesting backgrounds (like the ferris wheel on the pier)

Let me know if you have any ideas!

Thanks!

Re: Engagement pics location for tomorrow?! Please help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Balboa Beach its somewhat close to Huntington beach...
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Newport Bech is really nice and clean and has the Balboa Fun Zone with a ferris wheel and rides and I'm 100% sure theuy allow you to take pictures there. The only catch is I'm not sure if they are open this time of year. Might want to call before you go. Good luck! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011

ya there open I was there last saturday.. fi and I go every weekend... @LaGallerina OMG Your PICTURES came out soooooo Beautiful!!! And The Ferris Wheel came out great! Wow so beautiful...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Not my pics- stolen :/ hehe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    El Matador beach is absolutely gorgeous.  I used to go there on the weekends when I was in college.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha could of fooled me! GREAT EXAMPLE THOUGH of balboa!
  • Options
    amymarie8893amymarie8893 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had our photos taken at the Santa Monica Pier and didn't need a permit nor did anyone confront us while we were there taking photos.  We had no problems at all and we were there for one and a half hours.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :) yay! Im happy for you.. share them when you get them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards