Canada-Alberta
Options

Poll: Because it's quiet around here

When's your wedding?~# of guests?Are you ahead in planning, right on time or way behind?Are you getting married in or out of town?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb

Re: Poll: Because it's quiet around here

• Options
    edited December 2011
    our wedding was July 4 there was about 175 guests we got married in the town we live in/his home town since my family all would have had to travel no matter what and his family is all quite a bit older and live here
  • Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is July 3, 2010. Our guest list isn't finalized quite yet, but we are hoping for about 175 people. I think we are ahead of planning, however not as ahead as I would like to be. I guess I'm ambitous. We are getting married in town.
  • Options
    wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Guess I should answer my own poll :)November '09~30-40 peopleWay behind.  I just contacted a florist yesterday.Out of town.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    September 12, 2009 285 guests invited - we're expected about 240 or so I think I feel like we are getting behind because I still have to make all the programs and table numbers. We do have all the major stuff in order though! We are getting married in town - Edmonton As an FYI for Edmonton ladies, I just bought all of my bridesmaids' gifts at the Tin Box. Wow theres so much to choose from there!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Way late on this one.... December 5, 2009 Looking at about 50 for the cereomony and close to 200 for the reception. Well, I think I'm ok, buuuuut, when I think about how much time is left (4 months today), I get kind of panicky.  I have way too much DIY left to do.  ALL my DIY, in fact. We're having the ceremony in FI's hometown and the reception in mine.  They're about 45 minutes apart.
  • Options
    Witchys_WomanWitchys_Woman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    October 31 2009 Approximatly 25 *if the people we invited from Newfoundland make it. I think I am right on time. In town at my parents house. We're throwing our annual halloween party and turning it to a wedding.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards